Pure Tepezcohuite Serum with Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C
This product is currently sold out.
What it is: This anti-aging serum is formulated with the power of Tepezcohuite extract to provide skin with maximum moisture retention. Acts as a protective barrier for skin, that lasts all day. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), to maximize its anti aging and antioxidant properties.
Usage: Apply a small amount of serum throughout face. Gently massage face with upward motions until serum has completely been absorbed by skin. Use twice daily, morning and night.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), [Bees wax, HE– Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Pure Emu Oil, Tepezcohuite Tree Bark, Vitamin E Acetate (Tocpheryl Acetate), MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Honey Extract, Silk Powder, Allantoin, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin), Lactobacillus Ferment
More about Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is present in the connective tissue throughout our body. As we age, the presence of this molecule starts to diminish, causing skin dryness and predisposing your skin to environmental damage. So what is the magic behind this ingredient? Hyaluronic acid has an amazing ability of holding moisture. Just one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold 6 liters of water! How can this property improve your skin? Topically applying hyaluronic acid helps to improve your skin’s moisture content and thus strengthening your skin’s barrier. A healthier barrier means plumper, smoother, younger looking skin! But not every hyaluronic acid is created equal. Here at ASDM Beverly Hills, we make sure our hyaluronic acid is high quality with a low molecular weight. It is biotechnologically produced from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract (does not contain any animal products and has not been tested on animals).
- Tepezcohuite Tree Bark: Tepezcohuite (mimosa tenuiflora) is a long held beauty secret that is derived from Mexico’s “skin tree”. For thousands of years, Tepezcohuite was used by the Mayans to treat numerous types of skin lesions. Since then, Mexico has used this powerful plant as a natural remedy for aging skin. As a powerful collagen stimulator & cellular regenerator, Tepezcohuite works miracles in effectively smoothing & improving the complexion. It is also a great remedy for irritated skin, as a result of its many healing properties. For this reason, Tepezcohuite powder was used during the aftermath of the 1986 earthquake in Mexico City. It successfully improved the healing rate and results of over 5000 burn victims. Powdered tepezcohuite tree bark contains a large percentage of Tannins which act as natural astringents and help stop bleeding. In addition, Tepezcohuite also contains Flavonoids which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an powerful antioxidant rich active that scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation (and the DNA mutations and cancer that may result from it).
- Honey Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Silk powder: Silk powder is a moisturizing ingredient that also helps to reduce the appearance of pores for a smoother look and feel.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skin’s health and healing abilities.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skin’s health. Healthy skin= younger skin!