Tepezcohuite Cream with Vitamin C & E
This variant is currently sold out
Tepezcohuite Cream with Vitamin C & E
You may not be able to pronounce it, but boy do you need this! Tepez-co-wee-teh is the proper pronunciation for this unique find. Derived from the mimosa tenuiflora healing tree, this cream works wonders on minor irritations and skin ailments. Most importantly, it is a remarkable skin regenerator, helping to improve your skin's health while reducing signs of aging.Talk about a do-it-all!
What it is: This natural skin healing cream is formulated to provide your skin with maximum moisture while simultaneously healing any irritation or burn. Great for individuals with sensitive skin and for those suffering from acne-prone skin. Helps reduce any inflammation or irritation caused by acne to reduce the frequency of breakouts. Can be used as an after shave moisturizer to heal any irritation and minor nicks and cuts. Recommended for use after any chemical peel. Helps to speed up the healing process for maximum results.
Usage: Use as often as youd like. We recommend twice a day. Apply a small amount unto face. Massage gently using upward, circular motions, until fully absorbed by skin. Enjoy and Repeat!
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), [Bees Wax, HE-Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate], Pure Tepezcohuite Extract, Niacinamide, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mango Extract (Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract), Honey Extract, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Sorbitol, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin), Lactobacillus Ferment
Addition information on ingredients
- Vitamin E: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Honey Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Mango Extract: Mango extract is extremely high in Vitamin A, C and Beta Carotene. It helps prevent against the formation of lines and wrinkles. By preventing the degeneration of skin cells, flexibility of the skin is restored.
- Tepezcohuite Tree Bark: Tepezcohuite (mimosa tenuiflora) is a long held beauty secret that is derived from Mexicos skin tree. For thousands of years, Tepezcohuite was used by the Mayans to treat numerous types of skin lesions. Since then, Mexico has used this powerful plant as a natural remedy for aging skin. As a powerful collagen stimulator & cellular regenerator, Tepezcohuite works miracles in effectively smoothing & improving the complexion. It is also a great remedy for irritated skin, as a result of its many healing properties. For this reason, Tepezcohuite powder was used during the aftermath of the 1986 earthquake in Mexico City. It successfully improved the healing rate and results of over 5000 burn victims. Powdered tepezcohuite tree bark contains a large percentage of Tannins which act as natural astringents and help stop bleeding. In addition, Tepezcohuite also contains Flavonoids which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is also known as Vitamin B3. It also helps to visibly improve skins elasticity, maximizing skins protective barrier. As an additional treat, Niacinamide also helps to treat uneven skin tone, making it a must have for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts.
- Vitamin E: Helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera leaf extract helps to increase fibroblast replication, resulting in an increase in collagen and elastin fibers. Also improves skins health and healing abilities.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an powerful antioxidant rich active that scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation (and the DNA mutations and cancer that may result from it).
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants out there, consisting of proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids, and anthocyanins. In addition, it has been shown to assist in wound healing and overall improving skins health. Heathy skin= younger skin!